Sierra Wireless posts fourth-quarter profit on Sagemcom buy
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Wireless communication equipment maker Sierra Wireless Inc reported a fourth-quarter profit as the data transfer business it bought from Sagemcom drove revenue.
The company earned $19.6 million, or 64 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $13.8 million, or 44 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 33 percent to $109.4 million.
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |