Sierra Wireless posts fourth-quarter profit on Sagemcom buy
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Wireless communication equipment maker Sierra Wireless Inc reported a fourth-quarter profit as the data transfer business it bought from Sagemcom drove revenue.
The company earned $19.6 million, or 64 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $13.8 million, or 44 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 33 percent to $109.4 million.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Hagel resigns as Defense Secretary, official says |
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video