Sierra Wireless posts fourth-quarter profit on Sagemcom buy
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Wireless communication equipment maker Sierra Wireless Inc reported a fourth-quarter profit as the data transfer business it bought from Sagemcom drove revenue.
The company earned $19.6 million, or 64 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $13.8 million, or 44 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 33 percent to $109.4 million.
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight