Suncor says production resumes at Terra Nova field
CALGARY, Alberta Feb 6 (Reuters) - Suncor Energy Inc said it has resumed some production at the Terra Nova oil field, following an extended maintenance shutdown.
Suncor Chief Executive Steve Williams said on a conference call that production had resumed and would reach two-thirds of the field's 65,000-barrel-per-day capacity over the next few days.
However the company cannot say when Terra Nova, which is off the Newfoundland, Canada, coast, will reach full output.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76