Suncor says production resumes at Terra Nova field
CALGARY, Alberta Feb 6 (Reuters) - Suncor Energy Inc said it has resumed some production at the Terra Nova oil field, following an extended maintenance shutdown.
Suncor Chief Executive Steve Williams said on a conference call that production had resumed and would reach two-thirds of the field's 65,000-barrel-per-day capacity over the next few days.
However the company cannot say when Terra Nova, which is off the Newfoundland, Canada, coast, will reach full output.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation