TIM Brazil sees mobile phone client base rising 28 pct this year
SAO PAULO Feb 6 (Reuters) - Brazil's Tim Participações SA expects to have 90 million mobile phone lines active at the end of this year, up 28 percent from 2012, according to information filed with Brazilian securities regulator on Wednesday.
TIM Brasil, as the Brazil-based mobile telephony unit of Telecom Italia SpA is known, ended last year with 70.2 million lines in operation, the company said.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |