TIM Brazil sees mobile phone client base rising 28 pct this year
SAO PAULO Feb 6 (Reuters) - Brazil's Tim Participações SA expects to have 90 million mobile phone lines active at the end of this year, up 28 percent from 2012, according to information filed with Brazilian securities regulator on Wednesday.
TIM Brasil, as the Brazil-based mobile telephony unit of Telecom Italia SpA is known, ended last year with 70.2 million lines in operation, the company said.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South