- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
TIM Brasil sees service revenue picking up in 2013
SAO PAULO |
SAO PAULO Feb 6 (Reuters) - TIM Participaçoes SA , Brazil's second-largest wireless phone company, expects service revenue growth to improve this year after a challenging end to 2012, executives told analysts on a Wednesday conference call.
The Brazilian affiliate of Telecom Italia reported fourth-quarter earnings late on Tuesday showing the slowest annual revenue growth in nearly two years.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this