TIM Brasil sees service revenue picking up in 2013
SAO PAULO Feb 6 (Reuters) - TIM Participaçoes SA , Brazil's second-largest wireless phone company, expects service revenue growth to improve this year after a challenging end to 2012, executives told analysts on a Wednesday conference call.
The Brazilian affiliate of Telecom Italia reported fourth-quarter earnings late on Tuesday showing the slowest annual revenue growth in nearly two years.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study