TIM Brasil sees service revenue picking up in 2013
SAO PAULO Feb 6 (Reuters) - TIM Participaçoes SA , Brazil's second-largest wireless phone company, expects service revenue growth to improve this year after a challenging end to 2012, executives told analysts on a Wednesday conference call.
The Brazilian affiliate of Telecom Italia reported fourth-quarter earnings late on Tuesday showing the slowest annual revenue growth in nearly two years.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police