TMX reports profit in first full quarter after Maple deal
Feb 6 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd reported a profit for the first full quarter since the operator of the Toronto Stock Exchange was bought by a financial consortium last year.
The company's fourth-quarter profit was C$32.8 million ($32.8 million), or 61 Canadian cents per share. Last year the company reported a fourth-quarter loss of C$10.2 million, or C$54.77 per share, before being taken over by Maple Group. ($1 = 0.9982 Canadian dollars) (Reporting by Shounak Dasgupta in Bangalore and Alastair Sharp in Toronto; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections