Turk Telekom 2012 net profit rises 28 pct
ISTANBUL Feb 6 (Reuters) - Turkey's biggest telecommunications company Turk Telekom on Wednesday posted net income of 2.64 billion lira ($1.5 billion) for last year, a 28 percent rise from 2011.
Sales rose to 12.70 billion lira in 2012 from 11.94 billion lira a year earlier, the company said in a filing with the Istanbul Stock Exchange. ($1 = 1.7612 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seda Sezer; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |