Iberia unions to strike in February and March
MADRID (Reuters) - Workers of Spanish airline Iberia will hold intermittent strikes in February and March after another meeting with management over a plan to cut job and wages ended in disagreement on Wednesday, a union source said.
The strikes will take place from February 18-22, March 4-8 and March 18-22, the source said.
Iberia is part of the International Airlines Group (ICAG.L), along with British Airways. (Reporting By Tracy Rucinski; Editing by Julien Toyer)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine