Iberia unions to strike in February and March
MADRID (Reuters) - Workers of Spanish airline Iberia will hold intermittent strikes in February and March after another meeting with management over a plan to cut job and wages ended in disagreement on Wednesday, a union source said.
The strikes will take place from February 18-22, March 4-8 and March 18-22, the source said.
Iberia is part of the International Airlines Group (ICAG.L), along with British Airways. (Reporting By Tracy Rucinski; Editing by Julien Toyer)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |