Iberia unions to strike in February and March
MADRID (Reuters) - Workers of Spanish airline Iberia will hold intermittent strikes in February and March after another meeting with management over a plan to cut job and wages ended in disagreement on Wednesday, a union source said.
The strikes will take place from February 18-22, March 4-8 and March 18-22, the source said.
Iberia is part of the International Airlines Group (ICAG.L), along with British Airways. (Reporting By Tracy Rucinski; Editing by Julien Toyer)
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal