Iberia unions to strike in February and March
MADRID (Reuters) - Workers of Spanish airline Iberia will hold intermittent strikes in February and March after another meeting with management over a plan to cut job and wages ended in disagreement on Wednesday, a union source said.
The strikes will take place from February 18-22, March 4-8 and March 18-22, the source said.
Iberia is part of the International Airlines Group (ICAG.L), along with British Airways. (Reporting By Tracy Rucinski; Editing by Julien Toyer)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |