UK's FSA says at least 21 involved in RBS misconduct
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's financial regulator the Financial Services Authority said, as part of its probe into Libor rigging, that at least 21 people were involved in inappropriate misconduct at the Royal Bank of Scotland.
(Reporting by Rosalba O'Brien)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan