UK's FSA says at least 21 involved in RBS misconduct
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's financial regulator the Financial Services Authority said, as part of its probe into Libor rigging, that at least 21 people were involved in inappropriate misconduct at the Royal Bank of Scotland.
(Reporting by Rosalba O'Brien)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine