UK's FSA says at least 21 involved in RBS misconduct
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's financial regulator the Financial Services Authority said, as part of its probe into Libor rigging, that at least 21 people were involved in inappropriate misconduct at the Royal Bank of Scotland.
(Reporting by Rosalba O'Brien)
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media