UK's FSA says at least 21 involved in RBS misconduct
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's financial regulator the Financial Services Authority said, as part of its probe into Libor rigging, that at least 21 people were involved in inappropriate misconduct at the Royal Bank of Scotland.
(Reporting by Rosalba O'Brien)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week