UK's FSA says at least 21 involved in RBS misconduct
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's financial regulator the Financial Services Authority said, as part of its probe into Libor rigging, that at least 21 people were involved in inappropriate misconduct at the Royal Bank of Scotland.
(Reporting by Rosalba O'Brien)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |