Tunisian PM says will form small technocrat government
TUNIS (Reuters) - Tunisian Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali announced on Wednesday he will form a technocrat government.
"After the failure of negotiations between parties on a cabinet reshuffle, I decided to form a small technocrat government," Jebali said in a speech to the nation.
He said the ministers would not run for office but elections would subsequently be held as soon as possible.
(Reporting by Tarek Amara; Editing by Robin Pomeroy)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data