Vestas shares jump after fourth quarter report
COPENHAGEN Feb 6 (Reuters) - Shares in Danish wind turbine manufacturer Vestas on Wednesday jumped over 7 percent after the group announced a rise in fourth quarter profit and revenue.
Vestas shares traded up 7.6 percent at 0805 GMT, against a 0.2 percent rise in the Copenhagen stock exchange's benchmark index. (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message