Vestas shares jump after fourth quarter report
COPENHAGEN Feb 6 (Reuters) - Shares in Danish wind turbine manufacturer Vestas on Wednesday jumped over 7 percent after the group announced a rise in fourth quarter profit and revenue.
Vestas shares traded up 7.6 percent at 0805 GMT, against a 0.2 percent rise in the Copenhagen stock exchange's benchmark index. (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom)
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park