BRIEF-Vodacom says Q3 group revenue up 1.7 pct
JOHANNESBURG Feb 6 (Reuters) - Vodacom Group Ltd : * Says group revenue up 1.7% * Says group active customers increased 12.2% to 51.0 million * Says group revenue increased 1.7% to R18.3 billion
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote