REG-World Trust Fund Net Asset Value(s)
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130206:nBw065733a LONDON--(Business Wire)-- Net Asset Value(s) World Trust Fund announces that its unaudited Net Asset Value (NAV) per share in US Dollars, based on the closing prices of 02/05/2013 was $3.873 (Sterling equivalent rate being £2.474). It is unaudited and Fully Diluted Net Asset Value (NAV) per share in US Dollars was $3.750 (Sterling equivalent rate being £2.395). Both NAV`s were calculated inclusive of current period income. Listing Category: Premium - Equity Closed-ended Investment Funds World Trust Fund Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets