REG-World Trust Fund Net Asset Value(s)
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130206:nBw065733a LONDON--(Business Wire)-- Net Asset Value(s) World Trust Fund announces that its unaudited Net Asset Value (NAV) per share in US Dollars, based on the closing prices of 02/05/2013 was $3.873 (Sterling equivalent rate being £2.474). It is unaudited and Fully Diluted Net Asset Value (NAV) per share in US Dollars was $3.750 (Sterling equivalent rate being £2.395). Both NAV`s were calculated inclusive of current period income. Listing Category: Premium - Equity Closed-ended Investment Funds World Trust Fund Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |