- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Yelp posts higher quarterly revenue
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Consumer reviews website Yelp Inc posted a 65 percent rise in quarterly revenue.
Revenue rose to $41.2 million in the fourth quarter.
Net loss narrowed to $5.31 million, or 8 cents per share, from $9.1 million, or 56 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this