Yelp posts higher quarterly revenue
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Consumer reviews website Yelp Inc posted a 65 percent rise in quarterly revenue.
Revenue rose to $41.2 million in the fourth quarter.
Net loss narrowed to $5.31 million, or 8 cents per share, from $9.1 million, or 56 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter