Yelp posts higher quarterly revenue
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Consumer reviews website Yelp Inc posted a 65 percent rise in quarterly revenue.
Revenue rose to $41.2 million in the fourth quarter.
Net loss narrowed to $5.31 million, or 8 cents per share, from $9.1 million, or 56 cents per share, a year earlier.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |