Yelp posts higher quarterly revenue
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Consumer reviews website Yelp Inc posted a 65 percent rise in quarterly revenue.
Revenue rose to $41.2 million in the fourth quarter.
Net loss narrowed to $5.31 million, or 8 cents per share, from $9.1 million, or 56 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |