- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
CORRECTED-Activision Blizzard's revenue rises in Q4
(Corrects fourth-quarter revenue figures)
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Video games maker Activision Blizzard Inc reported higher revenue in the fourth quarter.
The company said non-GAAP revenue, adjusted for the deferral of digital revenue and other items, rose 8.3 percent to $2.6 billion from $2.4 billion a year ago. (Reporting by Malathi Nayak; Editing by Phil Berlowitz)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this