CORRECTED-Activision Blizzard's revenue rises in Q4
(Corrects fourth-quarter revenue figures)
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Video games maker Activision Blizzard Inc reported higher revenue in the fourth quarter.
The company said non-GAAP revenue, adjusted for the deferral of digital revenue and other items, rose 8.3 percent to $2.6 billion from $2.4 billion a year ago. (Reporting by Malathi Nayak; Editing by Phil Berlowitz)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |