India's Jindal Steel ends Cameroon iron ore mine talks
MUMBAI Feb 7 (Reuters) - India's Jindal Steel has pulled out of talks to invest in a Cameroon mine owned by iron ore producer Afferro Mining Inc , questioning the financial viability of the project.
"There is major spending in billions of dollars required to create the required infrastructure and consequently the project may not be financially viable," Jindal said in a statement.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales