Agrium case for staying together flawed - Jana
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc has failed to prove that it should keep its two main divisions together, and also needs to cut costs and use capital more effectively, activist shareholder Jana Partners said on Thursday.
Jana, the largest Agrium investor with 6 percent of shares, was rebutting a presentation the company made to sell-side analysts on Jan. 28.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades