Air Canada posts operating profit as cost control pays off
Feb 7 Reuters) - Air Canada, Canada's biggest airline, reported a fourth-quarter operating profit, helped by tighter cost control.
Operating income was C$46 million ($46.15 million) during the quarter, compared with an operating loss of C$98 million a year earlier.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |