Einhorn says Apple has 'Depression mentality' -CNBC
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Apple Inc is hoarding cash because of a "Depression-era mentality" and needs to unlock more value for shareholders, Greenlight Capital's David Einhorn told CNBC on Thursday.
Einhorn said Apple should issue preferred shares with a 4 percent yield, adding that if Apple issued $500 billion in such stock, it could unlock $320 per share in value.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound