Einhorn says Apple has 'Depression mentality' -CNBC
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Apple Inc is hoarding cash because of a "Depression-era mentality" and needs to unlock more value for shareholders, Greenlight Capital's David Einhorn told CNBC on Thursday.
Einhorn said Apple should issue preferred shares with a 4 percent yield, adding that if Apple issued $500 billion in such stock, it could unlock $320 per share in value.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |