Einhorn says Apple has 'Depression mentality' -CNBC
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Apple Inc is hoarding cash because of a "Depression-era mentality" and needs to unlock more value for shareholders, Greenlight Capital's David Einhorn told CNBC on Thursday.
Einhorn said Apple should issue preferred shares with a 4 percent yield, adding that if Apple issued $500 billion in such stock, it could unlock $320 per share in value.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police