Greenlight's Einhorn sues Apple, 'dissatisfied' with capital plans
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Fund manager David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital on Thursday said it has filed suit against Apple Inc in federal court in New York over a proposal in Apple's proxy that Greenlight believes does not conform to regulatory rules.
In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Greenlight said it was "dissatisfied with Apple's capital allocation strategy."
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message