Greenlight's Einhorn sues Apple, 'dissatisfied' with capital plans
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Fund manager David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital on Thursday said it has filed suit against Apple Inc in federal court in New York over a proposal in Apple's proxy that Greenlight believes does not conform to regulatory rules.
In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Greenlight said it was "dissatisfied with Apple's capital allocation strategy."
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video