Greenlight's Einhorn sues Apple, 'dissatisfied' with capital plans
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Fund manager David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital on Thursday said it has filed suit against Apple Inc in federal court in New York over a proposal in Apple's proxy that Greenlight believes does not conform to regulatory rules.
In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Greenlight said it was "dissatisfied with Apple's capital allocation strategy."
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows