Greenlight's Einhorn sues Apple, 'dissatisfied' with capital plans
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Fund manager David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital on Thursday said it has filed suit against Apple Inc in federal court in New York over a proposal in Apple's proxy that Greenlight believes does not conform to regulatory rules.
In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Greenlight said it was "dissatisfied with Apple's capital allocation strategy."
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- No criminal charges in fatal gun range shooting by nine-year-old girl
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Chinese interceptions of U.S. military planes could intensify due to submarine base