Barco aims for double-digit pct sales growth in 2013
BRUSSELS Feb 7 (Reuters) - Belgian visual display company Barco is aiming for double-digit percentage growth of sales this year, its chief executive said on Thursday.
The company earlier reported 11 percent sales growth in 2012 and a 24 percent increase of net profit.
"These are funny times and the fact that Europe has not been growing for us is something that makes us be a little cautious about 2013," Eric Van Zele said.
However, he added that Barco was faring well in the rest of the globe, with digital cinema growth worldwide at between 5 and 6 percent per year.
"So we continue to aim for and develop strategic growth with an eye on double-digit growth," Van Zele said. (Reporting by Ethan Bilby, editing by Philip Blenkinsop)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study