Barco aims for double-digit pct sales growth in 2013
BRUSSELS Feb 7 (Reuters) - Belgian visual display company Barco is aiming for double-digit percentage growth of sales this year, its chief executive said on Thursday.
The company earlier reported 11 percent sales growth in 2012 and a 24 percent increase of net profit.
"These are funny times and the fact that Europe has not been growing for us is something that makes us be a little cautious about 2013," Eric Van Zele said.
However, he added that Barco was faring well in the rest of the globe, with digital cinema growth worldwide at between 5 and 6 percent per year.
"So we continue to aim for and develop strategic growth with an eye on double-digit growth," Van Zele said. (Reporting by Ethan Bilby, editing by Philip Blenkinsop)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections