Japan transport min cannot comment on 787 battery changes
TOKYO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Japan's transport ministry said on Thursday that it cannot comment on whether Boeing Co is planning on changing the battery design on its grounded 787 Dreamliner.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the planemaker is working on battery design changes that would minimise fire risks on the technologically advanced passenger jet.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |