Japan transport min cannot comment on 787 battery changes
TOKYO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Japan's transport ministry said on Thursday that it cannot comment on whether Boeing Co is planning on changing the battery design on its grounded 787 Dreamliner.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the planemaker is working on battery design changes that would minimise fire risks on the technologically advanced passenger jet.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |