Japan transport min cannot comment on 787 battery changes
TOKYO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Japan's transport ministry said on Thursday that it cannot comment on whether Boeing Co is planning on changing the battery design on its grounded 787 Dreamliner.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the planemaker is working on battery design changes that would minimise fire risks on the technologically advanced passenger jet.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports