Bunge says CEO Alberto Weisser to retire
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Bunge Ltd, one of the world's largest agribusinesses and food processors, said it has appointed Soren Schroder as chief executive, replacing Alberto Weisser who will retire.
Schroder, currently CEO of Bunge North America, will take on his new role on June 1.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'