Bunge says CEO Alberto Weisser to retire
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Bunge Ltd, one of the world's largest agribusinesses and food processors, said it has appointed Soren Schroder as chief executive, replacing Alberto Weisser who will retire.
Schroder, currently CEO of Bunge North America, will take on his new role on June 1.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped