Bunge says CEO Alberto Weisser to retire
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Bunge Ltd, one of the world's largest agribusinesses and food processors, said it has appointed Soren Schroder as chief executive, replacing Alberto Weisser who will retire.
Schroder, currently CEO of Bunge North America, will take on his new role on June 1.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video