Bunge says CEO Alberto Weisser to retire
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Bunge Ltd, one of the world's largest agribusinesses and food processors, said it has appointed Soren Schroder as chief executive, replacing Alberto Weisser who will retire.
Schroder, currently CEO of Bunge North America, will take on his new role on June 1.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted