Bunge says CEO Alberto Weisser to retire
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Bunge Ltd, one of the world's largest agribusinesses and food processors, said it has appointed Soren Schroder as chief executive, replacing Alberto Weisser who will retire.
Schroder, currently CEO of Bunge North America, will take on his new role on June 1.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds