Cablevision close to sale of Optimum West to Charter - Bloomberg
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Cablevision Systems Corp is close to selling its Optimum West division to Charter Communications Inc, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
The deal may be announced as early as today, the report said.
Cablevision was not immediately available for comment.
The company had said in November it was looking to sell its cable assets in four western U.S. states, which it bought for $1.4 billion in 2010, after it had received inquiries about the business. .
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter