Cablevision close to sale of Optimum West to Charter - Bloomberg
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Cablevision Systems Corp is close to selling its Optimum West division to Charter Communications Inc, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
The deal may be announced as early as today, the report said.
Cablevision was not immediately available for comment.
The company had said in November it was looking to sell its cable assets in four western U.S. states, which it bought for $1.4 billion in 2010, after it had received inquiries about the business. .
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |