Cigna fourth-quarter profit up, raises 2013 outlook
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Health insurer Cigna Corp. said on Thursday that fourth-quarter profits rose and that it was raising its outlook for 2013 to a range of $5.85 to $6.30 per share.
Cigna said that fourth quarter net profit rose to $406 million, or $1.41 per share, from $273 million, or 98 cents per share a year earlier.
For 2013, Cigna previously said that it expected 2013 earnings to grow 4 to 9 percent from 2012.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |