Cigna fourth-quarter profit up, raises 2013 outlook
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Health insurer Cigna Corp. said on Thursday that fourth-quarter profits rose and that it was raising its outlook for 2013 to a range of $5.85 to $6.30 per share.
Cigna said that fourth quarter net profit rose to $406 million, or $1.41 per share, from $273 million, or 98 cents per share a year earlier.
For 2013, Cigna previously said that it expected 2013 earnings to grow 4 to 9 percent from 2012.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit