Cigna fourth-quarter profit up, raises 2013 outlook
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Health insurer Cigna Corp. said on Thursday that fourth-quarter profits rose and that it was raising its outlook for 2013 to a range of $5.85 to $6.30 per share.
Cigna said that fourth quarter net profit rose to $406 million, or $1.41 per share, from $273 million, or 98 cents per share a year earlier.
For 2013, Cigna previously said that it expected 2013 earnings to grow 4 to 9 percent from 2012.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted