Cigna fourth-quarter profit up, raises 2013 outlook
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Health insurer Cigna Corp. said on Thursday that fourth-quarter profits rose and that it was raising its outlook for 2013 to a range of $5.85 to $6.30 per share.
Cigna said that fourth quarter net profit rose to $406 million, or $1.41 per share, from $273 million, or 98 cents per share a year earlier.
For 2013, Cigna previously said that it expected 2013 earnings to grow 4 to 9 percent from 2012.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane