Cognizant profit rises 16 pct
Feb 7 (Reuters) - IT services company Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp reported a higher quarterly profit as revenue from financial services clients jumped 20 percent.
Cognizant's net income rose 16 percent to $278.8 million, or 92 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $240.1 million, or 78 cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue rose 17 percent to $1.95 billion. Revenue from Cognizant's financial services business, which accounts for more than 40 percent of total revenue, rose to $815.4 million.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image