Coinstar quarterly profit drops 28 pct
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Coinstar Inc, the operator of Redbox video rental kiosks, reported a 28 percent drop in quarterly profit, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trade.
The company's net income fell to $22.8 million, or 75 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $31.5 million, or $1.00 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 8.4 percent to $564.1 million.
The company's shares closed at $52.10 on the Nasdaq on Thursday.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers