Daimler says next year to show 2020 goal is realistic
STUTTGART, Germany Feb 7 (Reuters) - Germany's Daimler said shareholders will see next year that its goal to become the world's largest premium carmaker is realistic, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told reporters on Thursday.
Also, finance chief Bodo Uebber declined to comment on the size of the stake that China Investment Corp holds in Daimler, only revealing that Asian stockholders control just over 3 percent of its shares. (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters