Daimler says next year to show 2020 goal is realistic
STUTTGART, Germany Feb 7 (Reuters) - Germany's Daimler said shareholders will see next year that its goal to become the world's largest premium carmaker is realistic, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told reporters on Thursday.
Also, finance chief Bodo Uebber declined to comment on the size of the stake that China Investment Corp holds in Daimler, only revealing that Asian stockholders control just over 3 percent of its shares. (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan