Daimler says next year to show 2020 goal is realistic
STUTTGART, Germany Feb 7 (Reuters) - Germany's Daimler said shareholders will see next year that its goal to become the world's largest premium carmaker is realistic, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told reporters on Thursday.
Also, finance chief Bodo Uebber declined to comment on the size of the stake that China Investment Corp holds in Daimler, only revealing that Asian stockholders control just over 3 percent of its shares. (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image