Daimler says next year to show 2020 goal is realistic
STUTTGART, Germany Feb 7 (Reuters) - Germany's Daimler said shareholders will see next year that its goal to become the world's largest premium carmaker is realistic, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told reporters on Thursday.
Also, finance chief Bodo Uebber declined to comment on the size of the stake that China Investment Corp holds in Daimler, only revealing that Asian stockholders control just over 3 percent of its shares. (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine