Mercedes Q1 EBIT margin should drop vs Q4 -Daimler
FRANKFURT Feb 7 (Reuters) - Daimler expects profitability at its Mercedes-Benz cars division will decline in the first quarter this year compared to the 5.26 percent achieved in the fourth quarter of last year.
"The run-rate should be lower," Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told analysts during a conference call on Thursday.
Mercedes earned 848 million euros ($1.15 billion) before interest and taxes in the final quarter of last year on revenue of 16.12 billion.
($1 = 0.7387 euros) (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies