Mercedes Q1 EBIT margin should drop vs Q4 -Daimler
FRANKFURT Feb 7 (Reuters) - Daimler expects profitability at its Mercedes-Benz cars division will decline in the first quarter this year compared to the 5.26 percent achieved in the fourth quarter of last year.
"The run-rate should be lower," Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told analysts during a conference call on Thursday.
Mercedes earned 848 million euros ($1.15 billion) before interest and taxes in the final quarter of last year on revenue of 16.12 billion.
($1 = 0.7387 euros) (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, three dead