Mercedes Q1 EBIT margin should drop vs Q4 -Daimler
FRANKFURT Feb 7 (Reuters) - Daimler expects profitability at its Mercedes-Benz cars division will decline in the first quarter this year compared to the 5.26 percent achieved in the fourth quarter of last year.
"The run-rate should be lower," Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told analysts during a conference call on Thursday.
Mercedes earned 848 million euros ($1.15 billion) before interest and taxes in the final quarter of last year on revenue of 16.12 billion.
($1 = 0.7387 euros) (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network