Deutsche Bank settles with Dutch pension fund ABP
AMSTERDAM Feb 7 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank and Dutch pension fund ABP have reached a settlement over mortgage-backed securities the German bank sold to ABP, ending legal procedures between the two organisations, ABP said on Thursday.
It was ABP's third settlement with other companies giving it financial compensation for securities bought in 2006 and 2007, ABP said in a statement. (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger, editing by Thomas Escritt)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’