Deutsche Bank settles with Dutch pension fund ABP
AMSTERDAM Feb 7 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank and Dutch pension fund ABP have reached a settlement over mortgage-backed securities the German bank sold to ABP, ending legal procedures between the two organisations, ABP said on Thursday.
It was ABP's third settlement with other companies giving it financial compensation for securities bought in 2006 and 2007, ABP said in a statement. (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger, editing by Thomas Escritt)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |