DNB Q4 earnings beat f'cast
OSLO Feb 7 (Reuters) - DNB, Norway's biggest bank, reported fourth-quarter earnings ahead of expectations on Thursday and said it expected loan losses to remain on roughly the same level this year as in 2012.
Fourth-quarter net profit fell to 3.81 billion Norwegian crowns ($694.09 million), from 4.09 billion a year ago, beating expectations for 3.32 billion. ($1 = 5.4892 Norwegian crowns) (Reporting by Gwladys Fouche)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash