DNB Q4 earnings beat f'cast
OSLO Feb 7 (Reuters) - DNB, Norway's biggest bank, reported fourth-quarter earnings ahead of expectations on Thursday and said it expected loan losses to remain on roughly the same level this year as in 2012.
Fourth-quarter net profit fell to 3.81 billion Norwegian crowns ($694.09 million), from 4.09 billion a year ago, beating expectations for 3.32 billion. ($1 = 5.4892 Norwegian crowns) (Reporting by Gwladys Fouche)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls