DNB Q4 earnings beat f'cast
OSLO Feb 7 (Reuters) - DNB, Norway's biggest bank, reported fourth-quarter earnings ahead of expectations on Thursday and said it expected loan losses to remain on roughly the same level this year as in 2012.
Fourth-quarter net profit fell to 3.81 billion Norwegian crowns ($694.09 million), from 4.09 billion a year ago, beating expectations for 3.32 billion. ($1 = 5.4892 Norwegian crowns) (Reporting by Gwladys Fouche)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat