Egypt c.bank sells $49.2 mln at forex auction
CAIRO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Egypt's central bank accepted bids worth $49.2 million with a cut-off price of 6.7043 Egyptian pounds to the dollar at a foreign currency auction on Thursday.
The cut-off price at the previous auction, held on Wednesday, was 6.7020. Thursday's was the 19th foreign currency sale.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings collapse in explosion, two dead
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia