Egypt c.bank sells $49.2 mln at forex auction
CAIRO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Egypt's central bank accepted bids worth $49.2 million with a cut-off price of 6.7043 Egyptian pounds to the dollar at a foreign currency auction on Thursday.
The cut-off price at the previous auction, held on Wednesday, was 6.7020. Thursday's was the 19th foreign currency sale.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal