Egypt c.bank sells $49.2 mln at forex auction
CAIRO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Egypt's central bank accepted bids worth $49.2 million with a cut-off price of 6.7043 Egyptian pounds to the dollar at a foreign currency auction on Thursday.
The cut-off price at the previous auction, held on Wednesday, was 6.7020. Thursday's was the 19th foreign currency sale.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee