RPT-Egypt c.bank sells $49.2 mln at forex auction
CAIRO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Egypt's central bank accepted bids worth $49.2 million with a cut-off price of 6.7043 Egyptian pounds to the dollar at a foreign currency auction on Thursday.
The cut-off price at the previous auction, held on Wednesday, was 6.7020. Thursday's was the 19th foreign currency sale.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.