RPT-Egypt c.bank sells $49.2 mln at forex auction
CAIRO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Egypt's central bank accepted bids worth $49.2 million with a cut-off price of 6.7043 Egyptian pounds to the dollar at a foreign currency auction on Thursday.
The cut-off price at the previous auction, held on Wednesday, was 6.7020. Thursday's was the 19th foreign currency sale.
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes