Fujitsu sees more than $2 bln operating profit in FY 2015
TOKYO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Fujitsu Ltd said on Thursday it expected its operating profit to reach more than 200 billion yen ($2.1 billion) in its 2015 financial year.
Fujitsu posted a 65.2 percent drop in operating profit to 3.57 billion yen for the nine-month period through December over the same period a year ago. ($1 = 93.5450 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Maki Shiraki; Editing by Ron Popeski)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source