Fujitsu sees more than $2 bln operating profit in FY 2015
TOKYO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Fujitsu Ltd said on Thursday it expected its operating profit to reach more than 200 billion yen ($2.1 billion) in its 2015 financial year.
Fujitsu posted a 65.2 percent drop in operating profit to 3.57 billion yen for the nine-month period through December over the same period a year ago. ($1 = 93.5450 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Maki Shiraki; Editing by Ron Popeski)
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance