India's Glenmark launches malaria treatment drug in UK
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Indian drugmaker Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd said on Thursday its European unit had launched a generic version of GlaxoSmithKline's Malarone malaria treatment medicine, its first generic product in Britain.
Glenmark launched the drug after the revocation of Glaxo's patent on Malarone by the High Court in Britain, the Indian company said in a statement, adding the medicine had sales of $28 million in the year ended September.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source