India's Glenmark launches malaria treatment drug in UK
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Indian drugmaker Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd said on Thursday its European unit had launched a generic version of GlaxoSmithKline's Malarone malaria treatment medicine, its first generic product in Britain.
Glenmark launched the drug after the revocation of Glaxo's patent on Malarone by the High Court in Britain, the Indian company said in a statement, adding the medicine had sales of $28 million in the year ended September.
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |