Greenlight Capital's Einhorn still short Green Mountain-CNBC
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Fund manager David Einhorn said on Thursday he was keeping a short position on Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, a day after the maker of Keurig single-cup style coffee brewers and K-cups disappointed investors with a weak sales outlook.
Speaking on CNBC, Einhorn said, "we think it's a very poor quality earnings result."
Green Mountain's stock price was down nearly 8 percent in premarket trading on Thursday.
On Wednesday, Green Mountain forecast sales growth for the current quarter slightly below analysts forecasts, pushing the stock down 9 percent.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead