Greenlight Capital's Einhorn still short Green Mountain-CNBC
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Fund manager David Einhorn said on Thursday he was keeping a short position on Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, a day after the maker of Keurig single-cup style coffee brewers and K-cups disappointed investors with a weak sales outlook.
Speaking on CNBC, Einhorn said, "we think it's a very poor quality earnings result."
Green Mountain's stock price was down nearly 8 percent in premarket trading on Thursday.
On Wednesday, Green Mountain forecast sales growth for the current quarter slightly below analysts forecasts, pushing the stock down 9 percent.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |