Apple supplier Hon Hai January sales down 8 pct on year
TAIPEI Feb 7 (Reuters) - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd , the main manufacturer of Apple Inc products, said on Thursday consolidated January sales dropped 8.19 percent from a year earlier.
The company said revenue was T$313.527 billion ($10.6 billion) for the month, compared with T$341.478 billion a year earlier. Hon Hai did not give any further details.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning