Apple supplier Hon Hai January sales down 8 pct on year
TAIPEI Feb 7 (Reuters) - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd , the main manufacturer of Apple Inc products, said on Thursday consolidated January sales dropped 8.19 percent from a year earlier.
The company said revenue was T$313.527 billion ($10.6 billion) for the month, compared with T$341.478 billion a year earlier. Hon Hai did not give any further details.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport