Apple supplier Hon Hai January sales down 8 pct on year
TAIPEI Feb 7 (Reuters) - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd , the main manufacturer of Apple Inc products, said on Thursday consolidated January sales dropped 8.19 percent from a year earlier.
The company said revenue was T$313.527 billion ($10.6 billion) for the month, compared with T$341.478 billion a year earlier. Hon Hai did not give any further details.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs